Owl be safe!
Owl be respectful!
Owl be responsible!
April 9th - ELA 1 April 10th - ELA2/3 April 11th - Math April 12th - Science April 13th - Social Studies
Georgia Milestone testing is quickly approaching. As we enter this important preparation time before testing, you may notice that your child's schedule may change to accommodate his or her academic needs. These accommodations are being done to help your child with support in all academic areas. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Joiner.
• Homeroom changes for GMAS preparation/support will be for the next 8 weeks only.
• All students will continue taking their same teachers and courses throughout the next 8 weeks.
• On April 16th if your child’s schedule changed, they will return to their regularly scheduled homeroom on this date.
• More information in the near future in reference to after school support (Soaring Stars) for GA Milestone preparation will be available on the website. (2hrs. per day, 2 days per week, for a total of 10 days prior to GMAS testing, starting April 9th)
• Please continue promoting Reading, Writing, Math, and Keyboarding Skills at home.
Registration location: Turner County Elementary School
October- Melissa Pate, Catrice Warthen, and Shanna Hobby
November- Leigh McCard and Vicki Barbee
January- Yontonia Weaver and Trish Mathes
FIEP Facilitation Parent Guide.pdf
FIEP Flyer (Background Info and Facilitators) Spanish.pdf
FIEP Flyer (Background Info and Facilitators).pdf
FIEP Flyer What is a FIEP, Who, How and Why Spanish.pdf
FIEP Flyer What is a FIEP, Who, How and Why English.pdf